How it works - Lockers
LaundryRepublic: Lockers in your building for your laundry and dry cleaning
The concept is simple - we place lockers in the communal areas of apartment buildings and offices, which you can use 24/7 as a smart, secure collection point for all of your dry cleaning, laundry and shoe repair.
If you already have LaundryRepublic lockers in your building, you can start using our services today, and you'll receive 25% off your first order! (Maximum discount £15. Discount not applicable to shoe repairs.)
First, you need to create an account (it only takes a few seconds)
Get started in 3 easy steps:
- Drop off
- Put your laundry in any available locker - there's no need to fill out an inventory
- Lock the door and keep the key (you'll need a £1 coin for the lock, but you'll get this back later)
- First-time users sign up here
- Order online here, or text 'laundry' followed by the locker number to 60777 (you'll need to create an account before you can order by text message)
- Add 'ND' after the locker number for next day return (orders placed before 9.30am; standard turnaround 3 days but quicker if we can). How long will my order take?
- All text messages charged at standard network rates
- We'll text and email you when your clothes are ready and back in the locker
- Open the locker with the key and take out your fresh clean clothes
- Don't forget to leave the key in the lock for the next customer
Please remember to collect your finished order from the locker as soon as possible, as other customers may be waiting to use the locker.
We offer a full range of laundry services, including:
- Dry cleaning
- Shirts / blouses wash and iron
- Laundry (wash and fold)
- Minor garment repairs and alterations
- Shoe repair
- Bedding, towels and linen
Paying for LaundryRepublic is easy:
- Direct Debit - set up Direct Debit via our secure provider GoCardless. Once set up, you will be charged automatically before we return your orders to your building. Direct Debit is our most convenient and popular method of payment, and is fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- Auto-payment using a debit / credit card - register a credit or debit card via our payment provider SagePay, for automatic secure online payment. Once set up, you will be charged automatically before we return your orders to your building.
- Alternatively, we can email you a payment link for each order, which you can use to pay with your credit or debit card