How it works - Concierge
LaundryRepublic also serves many buildings in London through your concierge. To find out if we serve your building, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply ask your concierge.
If we’re not available in your building yet, we may still be able to serve you - get in touch!
First you need to create an account here (it only takes a few seconds).
Get started in 3 easy steps
Using LaundryRepublic through your concierge is just as easy as using our lockers. And you’ll receive 25% off your first order!
(Maximum discount £15. Discount not applicable to shoe repairs.)
Drop off with concierge
- First-time users sign up for free in seconds here
- Drop off your first order in a plastic bag that's clearly marked with your name
- No need to fill out an inventory
Place an order
- Order online here or text 'laundry' to 60777 (you'll need to register online before you can order by text message)
- Add 'ND' if you need next day service (orders placed before 9.30am; standard turnaround 3 days but quicker if we can). How long will my order take?
- All text messages charged at standard network rates
Collect from concierge
- We'll text and email you when your clothes are ready to collect from the concierge
We offer a full range of laundry services, including:
- Dry cleaning
- Shirts / blouses wash and iron
- Laundry (wash and fold)
- Minor garment repairs and alterations
- Shoe repair
- Bedding, towels and linen
Paying for LaundryRepublic is easy:
- Direct Debit - set up Direct Debit via our secure provider GoCardless. Once set up, you will be charged automatically before we return your orders to your building. Direct Debit is our most convenient and popular method of payment, and is fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- Auto-payment using a debit / credit card - register a credit or debit card via our payment provider SagePay, for automatic secure online payment. Once set up, you will be charged automatically before we return your orders to your building.
- Alternatively, we can email you a payment link for each order, which you can use to pay with your credit or debit card